| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Narvik, Nordland in October is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with periodic periods of sleet, rain or snow. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 20 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Narvik, Nordland October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Narvik, Nordland:
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 442.4 kms (274.9 miles) NE
- Tromso, Norway - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NNE
- Karasjok, Norway - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) ENE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) E
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) ESE
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SSE
- Haparanda, Sweden - 410.2 kms (254.9 miles) SE
- Piteå, Sweden - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SSE
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) S
- Oulu, Finland - 522.7 kms (324.8 miles) SE
- Umeå, Sweden - 530 kms (329.4 miles) SSE