| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Narvik, Nordland in November is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with snow every now and then. Only 69mm (2.7in) of H2O descends during an average of 14 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Narvik, Nordland November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Narvik, Nordland:
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 442.4 kms (274.9 miles) NE
- Tromso, Norway - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NNE
- Karasjok, Norway - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) ENE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) E
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) ESE
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SSE
- Haparanda, Sweden - 410.2 kms (254.9 miles) SE
- Piteň, Sweden - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SSE
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) S
- Oulu, Finland - 522.7 kms (324.8 miles) SE
- Umeň, Sweden - 530 kms (329.4 miles) SSE