| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Narvik, Nordland in June is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with rain periodically. Only 63mm (2.5in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 17 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Narvik, Nordland June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Narvik, Nordland:
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 442.4 kms (274.9 miles) NE
- Tromso, Norway - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NNE
- Karasjok, Norway - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) ENE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) E
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) ESE
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SSE
- Haparanda, Sweden - 410.2 kms (254.9 miles) SE
- Piteå, Sweden - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SSE
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) S
- Oulu, Finland - 522.7 kms (324.8 miles) SE
- Umeå, Sweden - 530 kms (329.4 miles) SSE