| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Narvik, Nordland in December is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with snow once in a while. Only 68mm (2.7in) of water precipitates during an average of 15 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Narvik, Nordland December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Narvik, Nordland:
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 442.4 kms (274.9 miles) NE
- Tromso, Norway - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NNE
- Karasjok, Norway - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) ENE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) E
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) ESE
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SSE
- Haparanda, Sweden - 410.2 kms (254.9 miles) SE
- Piteň, Sweden - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SSE
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) S
- Oulu, Finland - 522.7 kms (324.8 miles) SE
- Umeň, Sweden - 530 kms (329.4 miles) SSE