| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Narvik, Nordland in April is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 15 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Narvik, Nordland April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Narvik, Nordland, Norway
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Narvik, Nordland:
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 442.4 kms (274.9 miles) NE
- Tromso, Norway - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NNE
- Karasjok, Norway - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) ENE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) E
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) ESE
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SSE
- Haparanda, Sweden - 410.2 kms (254.9 miles) SE
- Piteň, Sweden - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SSE
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) S
- Oulu, Finland - 522.7 kms (324.8 miles) SE
- Umeň, Sweden - 530 kms (329.4 miles) SSE